Eco-Friendly Gift Guide
Who knew Eco-friendly could be so cute??!?? If anyone wants to get me any item on here please don't hesitate. Also...our planet is suffering. Weather is getting more and more extreme. We are all very aware of this now 😳 Let's embark on consuming green for 2019. No better time than now to start Loves. Let's make it a green Holiday and help protect this world for our babies so they can enjoy Xmas traditions with their babies in the future...
1. bkr Big Tutu Glass Water Bottle - $28-$48 - Let's all make the switch in 2019 to reusable glass water bottles! It's said that plastic will outweigh fish in our oceans by 2050 if we don't change our ways. Not only is this bottle chic, BKR also donates a portion of its proceeds to clean water and cancer prevention worldwide.
2.Bees wrap sustainable food storage -$18- bye bye annoying, sticky, wasteful plastic wrap with the metal jaws of death that cut us! Helloooooooo Bees wrap! How does it work? It's organic cotton covered in bees wax, jojoba oil and tree resin. You use it the same way as plastic wrap, and to seal it you just press firmly with your fingers and it seals tighter than the plastic stuff. How? The warmth of your fingers melts the wax binding it together. It's easily washable and reusable with soap and water and it never sticks back on itself like it's annoying plastic cousin.
3.Eko soft high level legging - $78 - made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and/or plant based materials. Stylist and planet friendly.
4.Veja -$55-$150 - Vegan options, fair-trade, organic materials, sustainably harvested rubber, creates footwear on demand (to minimize waste), vegetable tanned leather from cows bred on land that has not been deforested
5.Pottery Barn Organic Cotton Gingham Sheet Set - $19-$103- Comes in plain too but I'm loving checker prints these days and it would look so cute on your bed. Made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers. Yarn-dyed for long, lasting vibrant color. Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment. GOTS certified.
6. Cuyana Mini Chain Saddle Bag - $225 - They provide a reusable bag with each order, which you can fill with clothes you no longer need that will then be donated and you’ll receive a $10 credit per donation.
7. Pangea Organics - $10-$45 - Plantable packaging! Yup you heard me right! Pangea's packaging is biodegradable and embedded with herbs or wildflower seeds that after soaking can be planted. Also, they practice fair-trade, organic sourcing, and all products are 100% plant-based, non-synthetic formulas.
8. PACT Premium Crew Sock Gift Boxes - $20- all Cotton is 100% certified organic and Fair Trade. This would make a great stocking stuffer.
9. Columbia Women's Alpine Traverse Jacket - $84-$170 - This trail jacket is made with water-resistant fabric and is perfect for everything from outdoor adventures to running errands. Columbia is dedicated to making sure their outerwear is made using environmentally-friendly materials and practices. All Columbia products are measured using the Higg Index to measure standard measurement sustainability tool. This is why you will never find their products, even water-resistant ones like this made from PFCs, which can harm the environment. This is why Columbia is even starting to make waterproof shells that are created from 100 percent recycled materials.
10. Rezip 3-Piece Reusable Standup Storage Bag - $20 - These zipper top bags (made of FDA-grade PEVA material) are the closest thing to the classic disposable zipper-lock storage bag. They’re airtight, easy to open and close, and are specifically perfect for dry snacks: chips, nuts, crackers, and cereal. They never tear or split and are especially great for organization. Could be used in multiple ways for many purposes around the home.
11. Ever Eco On The Go Rose Gold Straw- $9 - Plastic straws are a huge environmental No-No that are unfortunately still used widely throughput most food establishments. This one comes with a cleaner and an organic tote that can easily be stashed in your purse. Sip in style and do your part for our Mama. Another fantastic stocking stuffer or gift for a friend.
12. P.F. Candle Company Travel Size Candle - $12 - Made in LA from domestically grown soy wax. Simple, eco friendly amber glass jar with brass lid and non toxic scents that are highly intoxicating with how incredible they smell.
13. Lululemon Namastay Mat - Made from sustainably sourced rubber and certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), the Namastay Mat by Lululemon is an eco-friendly alternative to typical polyurethane and PVC mats. Made with customer feedback in mind, this mat features a smooth middle and extra grip to ensure you’re getting the most out of each pose. It’s also available in a wide variety of styles, colors, and sizes, making it the perfect fit for all sorts of yoga enthusiasts.
14. The G.U.S. charging station - $60 - sleek, organized, and made from sustainable bamboo. No more tangled cords, no more fighting over the cables.
15. Green Toys Submarine - Most kids toys are made from toxic materials and wasteful plastic and just wind up crowding landfills. These Eco friendly toys are manufactured in the USA, made from 100% recycled plastic, No BPA, phthalates or PVC, and meets the FDA food contact standards. They're easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Packaged with recycled and recyclable materials and printed with soy inks. Need I say more??
16. Tagital Solar Charger - $19 - Charge on the go using the sun. Doesn't get any more eco-friendly than that! Perfect for the camper/hiker.
And of course...you can always make something which is always so heartfelt and thoughtful or go thrift store shopping for some sweet vintage goodies that are easy on the pocket and unique. There's lots of ways to go green and there's no shortage of incredible options to choose from. Hope this helps Loves! I'm making the pledge to go way more GREEN in 2019...but more on that later. For now, Happy Holidays and all my Love ❤️